Library users are expected to conform to conduct acceptable in a research setting.
Usage of library spaces shall be consistent with the educational mission of Virginia Wesleyan College.
The policies described here have been instituted to maintain the highest degree of professionalism for and with our users.
Hofheimer Library provides the highest quality resources and services to meet the research and information needs of students, faculty, and staff of the Virginia Wesleyan College community.
Limited access is also available to Methodist ministers and the students, faculty, and staff of Virginia Tidewater Consortium Institutions.
Additional information for non-VWC users is available on the library's website.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct
General guidelines for library behavior include:
- Above all, respect the rights of other library users at all times.
- Library materials and equipment must be checked out with a valid VWC card.
- The use of tobacco products, alcohol, or drugs is not allowed in the library.
- Stealing or damaging library property or materials is an Honor Code violation and will be treated as such.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by parents or guardians.